"You get a strange feeling when you’re about to leave a place. Like you’ll not only miss the people you love but you’ll miss the person you are now at this time and this place, because you’ll never be this way ever again.” Azar Nafisi

sábado, 31 de diciembre de 2011

Who said "TO-DO-LIST"?



There is a song which says "we could have had it all" I think we have had it all. At least, I did it. The good and the bad. All together. And yeah, sometimes it has hurt us and sometimes it was amazing instead.

From January to December it was one of my best years. A year full of challanges, adventures, trips, happiness, songs and friends, but also troubles or blue days. And of course, I'm not gonna forget "love".

For all those people who I have knew, for all those who left behind. Welcome to 2012, because "every new beggining comes from other beggining's end".


(always) with love,

Jess Gon


New Year's Eve TimeLine

2007


2008


2009

I really don't know... ^^'

2010


2011


Who knows...?

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

i always love reading your posts. i feel you are right here. wish you the best my *.*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...