"You get a strange feeling when you’re about to leave a place. Like you’ll not only miss the people you love but you’ll miss the person you are now at this time and this place, because you’ll never be this way ever again.” Azar Nafisi

lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

25

Tweenty-five is not a number. 25 is my age, and my favourite age. Is almost my birthday date, April 24th.  And... is Chrismukkah Day (Christmas+Hannukah).


Lots of people think it's a commercial celebration, others thinks it's something about religion. I think it's about share. A day to share, to be happy, to forgive, to forget, to smile, to hug... to LOVE. Even if people is far, even if they have hurt you, it's Christmas Day.


Doesn't matter if you share it with your family or just with friends. Doesn't matter if who you love is far away or they are next to the corner. Love can cross countries, actually does it! And that's why I like it so much.


In these days I'm missing lots of people, friends who are more than friends. They are my family.
We cannot share the same blood but they know me (and I know them) more than some of my relatives or people who I know from I was a little kid. I'm a kinda sentimental, a total romantiker, I know it. But I also like to be in that way. Perhaps this feelings are hurting me sometimes but it's worthwhile because of all the love and happiness that I recived from all of them (from you). That's the best gift you can give to me.


I wish you all the happiness, my dears. Wherever we are have a nice Christmas Day 




Jess Gon



1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

you're perfectly right !! christmas is a day where you have to be together with the ones that are near and that you love and a day where you have to think about the ones that you love and are far away ! -xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...