"You get a strange feeling when you’re about to leave a place. Like you’ll not only miss the people you love but you’ll miss the person you are now at this time and this place, because you’ll never be this way ever again.” Azar Nafisi

miércoles, 15 de febrero de 2012

Loving you every single day.

Not everybody likes San Valentine's Day. Because they think it's a commercial strategy. Because they are single. Or because it's too pink. Anyway, I like it because it's a day that you can say to everybody that you love them and you don't have to seem crazy.
But the thing is you don't need a special day to do it. You love people everyday so, why you don't show it to them everyday? Everyday can be special, you just have to want it.
Let's do it, then. I'm trying to do it, everyday.

Here the best demonstration of love that I found yesterday, and I can swear you that I saw a lot of them. As you can see you don't need money to show someone that you love them. You just need a bit of your time and all your love.


The love story? 
They are Ziga and Elisa. He's from Slovenia, she from Ancona (Italy) and they met each other one year ago in Belgium; during their Erasmus.
You can think that it is difficult to make it last because of the distance, blablabla. Actually it is but I know it would work. They work hard to make it possible, to see each other and be together. But, above all, to take care of each other. I've not seen so big hearts as theirs for a long.

I wish you the best, guys.

(Always) with love,


Jess.

2 comentarios:

Doli Cadoca dijo...

Eres una romanticona :D, me ha encantado el vídeo

http://0001deasdeocio.blogspot.com/

Jess Gon Cadoca dijo...

Always and forever :)

Ziga es super creativo y tiene un corazón de oro.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...