"You get a strange feeling when you’re about to leave a place. Like you’ll not only miss the people you love but you’ll miss the person you are now at this time and this place, because you’ll never be this way ever again.” Azar Nafisi

lunes, 16 de enero de 2012

If you really want, then you can get it.

Do you remember the Brooke Fraser's concert? Well, it has happened to me again.

A friend of mine came to Barcelona for Rihanna's concert. I knew it but the tickets were too much expensive and we couldn't get our seats together so I decided to let it go.
Anyway I met her to drink a coffee and give a huge hug to her but in the last minute I couldn't resist it and I  checked if there were avalaible tickets. Finally, I found some cheap tickets and I didn't think it twice!! It was a bit crazy because I couldn't print the tickets in the machine but I got it and I just run to Palau Sant Jordi and I started to jump and dance at Rihanna's rythym.

What I want to say with this story? That's what I think about 2012. "Don't think twice". If you have an opportunity "just do it". And don't regret. Never ever.



Btw, the concert was awesome and I could have a seat next to my friend. Rihanna is so beautiful and a great singer, I never imagined it. The perfomance was amazing, the dancers, the outfits. All around was sexy.

After the concert we got some free pass and we went to the "After Party" in Shoko Barcelona. A night to remind. Absolutly!




Concert's playlist:

-Only Girl (In the world)
-Disturbia
-Shut up and drive
-Man Down
-Darling Nikki
-S&M
-Wait Your Turn
-Hard
-Disturbia
-Skin
-Complicated
-Unfaithful
-Hate That I Love You
-California King Bed
-What's My Name?
-Rude Boy
-Cheers (Drink To That)
-Don't Stop The Music
-Love The Way You Lie
-Umbrella
-We Found Love


Cheers, my dears!

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...